Friday, March 15, 2013

Progress

I'm still working on it, and there is much to do at this stage. Exiting the "dungeon" is a difficult part to make and something I've delayed for a long time, and now that I've returned to it after a few months, I no longer know what works and what doesn't. I was about to make a certain feature (some little warning messages) and then discovered that I already made that a long time ago. All of my choices are predestined... -.-

Edit: Since March is ending, Chapter 1 will be released in April (5th April or later).

5 comments:

  1. An idea you have twice must be a good idea. Unless you've really poor judgement and end up going without socks during winter more than once, because maybe it'll work better the second time around.

    Don't do that, by the way. A... 'friend' told me it's highly uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I always think the same way, as much as it disturbs me to realize that...

      Delete
  2. So I guess your game, Celeritas Eos, and Gladiatrix III are all coming out a the same time! That's so great! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be nice and won't take too much of your time with my game. ^.^ Even this gameplay length is a pain to test (and I'm sure it is much shorter than G3 or Eos). I can't imagine testing the first two "chapters" at once.

      Delete
    2. Celeritas Eos has been re-delayed aparently.... I think he is making a mistake by undervaluing comunity input on the development process: nothing makes software better than user input. At least that is what I've found in my professional live thus far: ist's important that the fist release is good enought so it can grow but the way it grows after you release it it's completely unpredictable and wonderful.

      Delete